Easy Low Carb Desserts
Low Carb BrowniesIngredients:
- 1.25 Cups Soy Flour, and a little extra for dusting the greased baking tin
- 1.5 Tablespoons Bran
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 5 Eggs
- 4 Ounces Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 2 Cups Sucralose (Powdered)
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Grease an 8” square baking pan with your preferred fat. I use the butter paper wrapping for this one last service before discarding it.
- Dust the greased tin with a mix of wheat bran and soy flour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, maybe 5 degrees lower if you have a ‘hot’ oven or are using dark baking tins.
- Next up, make a Bain Marie! A Bain Marie is simply a
- Once it melts, whisk in a mixture of half the sucralose and half the heavy cream.
- Turn off the heat and keep this warm until used in the next step.
- In a deep mixing bowl, mix in a few ingredients like eggs, the rest of the sucralose, the vanilla extract and beat until just blended.
- Now add the chocolate mix to this and blend in evenly.
- At this point, switch to a wooden spatula and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking tin and bake on center rack for 35 minutes. Do not leave it in the oven once it is done because it will turn into tree bark!