Easy Low Carb Desserts
Low Carb Chocolate Chip CookiesIngredients:
- 1¼ Cups Almond Flour
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/8 Cup Neutral Oil such as Canola or Sunflower Oil (Increase to ¼ Cup if Using Granulated Sweetener)
- ¼ Cup Sweetening Syrup, such as Davinci’s (OR ½ Cup Granulated Sweetener like Splenda)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts or Other Nuts (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda).
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil, sweetening syrup, and vanilla extract, stirring to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Gently fold the chocolate chips and walnuts (if using) into the dough.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 8-11 minutes or until they are golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.