Easy Low Carb Desserts
Low Carb Peanut Butter CookiesIngredients:
- 1 Cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Granulated Splenda OR up to 5 Packets of Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix vigorously with a fork or whisk until the ingredients are well-combined.
- Add the sweetener to the peanut butter mixture and stir until everything starts to resemble a dough.
- Use clean hands to form small, 1-inch balls of dough.
- Place the balls of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press the balls down with a fork to flatten them and create those classic peanut butter cookie lines.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 12-14 minutes, or until the bottoms are just beginning to turn golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cookies cool on the pan for at least ten minutes.