Easy Low Carb Desserts
- 3 Slices of Uncooked Bacon
- 1½ lb of Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Onion
- 4 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Red Chili Peppers and Jalapeños
- 3 Medium Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 2 Cups of Beef Broth
- 1 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Chipotle Pepper
- ½ Tsp of Cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- Put on a large pot over medium heat
- Dice bacon slices and put bacon inside the pot
- Chop and dice onions and peppers
- Add the onion and peppers and sauté until tender
- Add the garlic and cook until tender
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned
- Dice the tomatoes
- Add the spices, broth and tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cocoa powder and cider vinegar. Simmer for 20-30 more minutes.
- Stir in the cornstarch. Simmer for another 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream and/or green onions.